Wrench,surchauffe-du-bulbe.net,$24,Drive,Wrenches,,Tools Home Improvement , Power Hand Tools , Hand Tools,Ft-L,Torque,1/2,Torque,Inch,10-150,Lytool,/circumgyrate1957381.html $24 Torque Wrenches, Lytool Torque Wrench 1/2 Inch Drive 10-150 Ft-L Tools Home Improvement Power Hand Tools Hand Tools $24 Torque Wrenches, Lytool Torque Wrench 1/2 Inch Drive 10-150 Ft-L Tools Home Improvement Power Hand Tools Hand Tools Wrench,surchauffe-du-bulbe.net,$24,Drive,Wrenches,,Tools Home Improvement , Power Hand Tools , Hand Tools,Ft-L,Torque,1/2,Torque,Inch,10-150,Lytool,/circumgyrate1957381.html Torque Wrenches Lytool Wrench 1 Inch Ft-L Fresno Mall 10-150 Drive 2 Torque Wrenches Lytool Wrench 1 Inch Ft-L Fresno Mall 10-150 Drive 2
1/2"; 10-150 Ft-Lb/28-210 Nm.
The Package Contains:
1/2 Inch Drive Torque Wrench*1; 125 mm Extension*1; 21 mm Socket*1; 19 mm Socket*1; 17 mm Socket*1; Tool box*1; Manual *1.
A. Hold wrench in hand with preferred scale facing towards you, with the graduations visible, then unlock knurled handle by turning locking knob on end counter clockwise.
B. Set amount of torque required by turning knurled handle to read exact amount on case graduations.
C. Turn Locking knob clockwise to lock the knurled handle to desired value.
D. Install the required socket or attachment to the square drive and apply to nut or bolt, ensure desired direction is set using lever on ratchet head, pull handle until you feel and / or hear wrench click. Release pressure and wrench automatically resets for next operation.
Wide Range of Applications:
Lytool 1/2â torque wrench can be widely used in car, truck, motorcycle and bicycle maintenance, product parts assembly, equipment installation, etc.
Precautions for Use:
1. If wrench has not been used or has been in storage for some time, operate it several times at a low torque setting which allows internal lubricant to re-coat internal working parts.
2. When wrench is not in use, release the internal spring pressure by turning the torque setting at its lowest setting.
3. Do not turn handle below lowest torque setting.
4. During use-After hearing the wrench click, do NOT continue to apply pressure, it will cause damage to the torqued components.
5. Clean wrench by wiping. Do not immerse in any type of cleaner which may affect special high pressure lube with which the wrench is packed at the factory.
6. This torque wrench was calibrated and tested before leaving the factory and is accurate to + 4%.
We know what you are thinking – that is a pretty strong statement to make. We agree. …
As the rollout continues throughout the summer of 2021 to adopt E10 petrol (with 10% …
If you own and drive a Japanese car, you may well already have heard of TEIN. …